June 22, 2022
What's in this release?
- Each Experience (course) now has a custom Badge, which acts as a unique custom icon.
- Your community Left Navigation now includes "My Experiences" which has quick links to Experiences you are a member of. There will be a title and an icon that you can customize.
- You have the options of custom colors and icons. Badges appear in two places:
1) The Left Navigation of your community next to each Experience name.
2) On the Experience Cards themselves (in a future release soon)
How do I modify the badge?
1) Navigate into your Experience (course) and click on Settings.
2) In Details click on the Badge and icon and then select a custom color and icon.
Why don't I don't see the Badge on the Experience card?
They will appear here in the future. This is a change that will be made within the next 1-2 weeks as we roll out the change across the platform
Will you support more icons?
Yes, in the near future we will also allow you to select Emojis.
Why have badges?
In the future, we may show badges on member profiles once they have completed courses. This would be a first step towards gamification and help you push learners or members to engage in more experiences.
Are Courses now called Experiences?
We are in a transition across our platform to rename Courses to Expeiences. The change is important because we internet to offer additional Expeiences beyond just a course and events in the coming months.