- Chat helps keep the conversation going with your learners between live events
- You can integrate Slack (a popular collaboration tool) into your course
- Once integrated with Slack it will:
- Remind learners 1 hour and 1 minute before your event starts
- Announce when new content released
- Announce when a new curriculum section released
How to Connect Slack
- Navigate to "Settings" from your dark creator navigation bar
- Click on Integrations
- Click on "Connect Slack"
- Follow the connection process.
- Navigate to your course and click "+ Add Apps" in the left navigation bar and select "Slack"
- Setup a Slack community-specific for your course. We recommend adding some default channels like #introduce-yourself and #annoucements
- Once connected, all system notifications (ie. An event is about to start) will be sent directly to your Slack community.
Note: We have our own internal channels and chat right in the Disco platform. If you prefer, you are able to keep learners all in one place to chat and connect.