Most of your learners will automatically register via your course landing page, however, you may want to invite a learner to register directly. Here's how you do it:
1. Send them to your Landing page.
The easiest option is to send them to your landing page. You can get there by navigating to your course and clicking "Landing Page" in the left nav and coying the URL listed. From this page, they will be able to review your course overview and register.
2. Manually send them the Checkout / Registration Page URL.
To manually send them to your check-out page:
- Navigate to your course and click "Settings" in the left navigation
- Click Registration
- Click on the blue text at the top that says "Your Check Out Page"
- Copy that URL
This will bypass the overview materials on your landing page and send them directly to registering with their name and credit card details if required.
3. Invite people from the member's tab
You can also send invitations from the Members tab. Once you do this, it will send them to the Checkout Page to complete registration.